Adults General Bike Service – $89.95
This bicycle service is ideal for someone you owns a geared bicycle e.g. road bike, mountain bike, comfort/hybrid or even a commuter bike.
– Check for play in cranks, bottom bracket and head set.
– Remove tyres/tubes and tension spokes and true wheels.
– Check tyres for wear and any cuts or imbedded objects like glass.
– Install tyres/tubes and inflate to correct pressure.
– Clean & Polish entire bicycle.
– Clean driveline on bicycle (Front & Rear Derailleurs, Cassette and Chain)
– Check chain, crank chain wheel teeth, cassette/freewheel/sprocket for wear.
– Check/straighten rear derailleur hanger.
– Reset front and rear derailleurs.
– Lubricate all outer brake and gear cables.
– Lubricate Chain.
– Adjust brakes and check brake blocks/disc for wear.
– Tune gears and check cables for wear and tear.
– Check and tighten all bicycle components.
– Test ride bicycle.
– Adjust seat/handlebar position for rider (optimum rider position for comfort)
Price’s quoted above do not include freight/parts for your bicycle. If they are needed during the service then we will be in contact with you before going ahead.
Servicing of front and rear suspensions are not performed during this service, but are available to customers for an additional cost.
Bookings are essential and we ask that you give us sufficient time to complete the service on your bicycle. If we are rushed in any way then this will compromise the quality of our workmanship, which is not in anyone’s best interest.